Arts & Crafts
For more information and applications click on the attached PDF's at the bottom of the page.
Stands must be staffed at all times during the following hours:
Wednesday, July 3rd from 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Thursday, July 4th from Noon – 11 p.m.
Friday, July 5th from 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday, July 6th from 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday, July 7th from 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- All vendors selling taxable merchandise or providing a taxable service in California, even on a temporary basis, must have a Seller’s Permit. Contact the Board of Equalization at (707) 576-2100 for more information. If you already have your Seller’s Permit, attach a copy to this application.
- All vendors are required to provide $1,000,000 public liability insurance naming the County of Napa, Napa County Fair, and the State of California as additionally insured. If you are unable to secure this coverage, you may purchase insurance through the Fair for $115 per booth. Please contact the Fair Office for more information. All vendors with employees must provide a copy of Workers Compensation Insurance. If no employees, a letter stating so must be on file with the Napa County Fair.
- All vendors must purchase admission tickets for their staff. Discounted daily admission tickets will be available for purchase. WFA Credentials will also be accepted. Due to limited parking, only one (1) complimentary parking pass will be issued per booth. Additional parking passes will be available for purchase.
Artisans, Crafters, Information, Other vendors:
- For any vendor sampling food products Health Inspections will begin on Tuesday, July 2.
- Spaces are sold in 10’x10’ increments (10x10, 10x20, etc.) and includes one 110-volt outlet per 10x10 space. Any power usage over 20-amps will be charged an additional fee.
- Booths must be kept in showroom quality. Cardboard boxes, stock, and trash must be kept out of the view of the public.
- Blue tarps are not to be used as part of display, only for overnight protection.
- All tables must be draped and all decorative materials must be flame resistant. All decorative and display materials must be appropriate for the theme and venue.
- Booth height may not exceed 8 feet on back wall and 4 feet on sides.
- Arts & Crafts: $200 per 10x10
Non-Profit (information only): $175 per 10x10
Non-Profit (sales): $200 per 10x10
- Other fees, if applicable:
Utility Fee: $50 per additional 20-amps
RV Parking: $35-38 per site per night
Stock Truck: $20 per site